With our live lecture tutorial sessions…
1. Take the online course through NBCC for Introduction to a Career in Real Estate by clicking:
2. Register for the Salesperson's Pre-Licensing Education Course. Complete the forms, payable by certified cheque or credit card and return to NBREA. Course cost $2825.00.
• By Fax: (506) 459-8055
• By Mail: 22 Durelle St. Unit 1, Fredericton, NB E3C 1N8
• By Telephone: 1-888-762-1677
Find the forms online at: http://nbrea.ca/careers/step-2/
3. Complete the Salesperson's Pre-Licensing Education Practicum. A 2-day course prior to writing the exam.
4. Complete the Salesperson's Pre-Licensing Education course by registering to take the exam.
5. If you pass the exam with a 75% or more, then you can register with an Agent, become a member of NBREA, obtain your license from the Financial and Consumer Services Commission, and become a member of your local real estate board.
For more information download the Real Estate Career Brochure